"VHS Vault Vol. 5 (Y2K Apocalypse Party!)" is the fifty-second episode of the Oddity Archive, and the second season finale.
Upon being hit in the head by a stack of boxes in his basement, Ben suddenly thinks it's December 31, 1999. He then examines two tapes on the Y2K phenomenon.
- Left Behind (Lalonde Version) (1994/1997)
- Millennium Fears: Fact or Fiction? (1999)
- Opening Theme: "Pavanned" by Ben Minnotte
- Closing Theme: "Millennium Fears (End Theme)" by Unknown
- Company Name: Millenniun Productions
- Very End Clip: Ben saying "1999? This episode's supposed to be about weather warnings, not Y2K. Though that's not a bad idea."
- The Show That: N/A
- Cardboard Box: A still from Millennium Fears: Fact or Fiction? depicting the date 12-31-99.
- Join Us Next Time: N/A
- In keeping with the 1999 theme, most of the episode was shot on an old camcorder.