Rules for the Archive's ViewersEdit
- Please don't put random nonsense on here.
- Try (doesn't have to be completely exact) to spell correctly.
When putting in running gags, remember to order it like this:
- Opening Theme: "(The opening theme of the episode)" by (Artist or band)
- Closing Theme: "The closing theme of the episode)" by (Artist or band)
- Company Name: (The episode's company name) Productions
- Very End Clip: (Type in whatever the clip or audio is)
- The Show That: "(Whatever Ben says after he says "The show that"/Or equivalent of the quote")"
- Cardboard Box: The name of the person/thing on the Cardboard Box.
- Join Us Next Time: "(Whatever Ben says after he says "Join us next time")"
For riffs, put in the word "Riffs" the Heading 3 format, and put in the named clips that Ben riffs in the episode like this:
- "The name of the clip" (The year Ben says it's from.)