|Pay TV (But Not Cable or Satellite)|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air date||November 15, 2012|
|Written by||Ben Minnotte|
|Directed by||Ben Minnotte|
|Captain Midnight/Vrillon||Top (Thanksgiving) Turkeys of the (19)90s|
Pay TV (But Not Cable or Satellite) is the eleventh episode of Oddity Archive.
Ben discusses the short-lived Pay-Tv companies of (mainly) Chicago.
- Opening Theme: "Pavanned (Scrambled Cable Remix)" by Ben Minnotte
- Closing Theme: "State of Confusion" by The Kinks
- Company Name: A Scrambled Delight Productions.
- Very End Clip: A credits scene from a scrambled Oriental cooking show from Chicago's Tele1st.
- The Show That: None
- Cardboard Box: Some guy on a couch (from TBD)
- Join Us Next Time: "When we discuss why the eight-track deserved better. *chuckle* Yeah, right."
- The Oriental cooking show from Tele1st was called "Titus Chan's Flavors of China"
- To scramble a TV signal, some broadcasters would introduce a 15Hz sine wave into the video signal.