"Hell's Bells (The Dangers Of Rock And Roll)" is the twenty-fourth episode of the Oddity Archive.
Ben takes a look at Eric Holmberg's 1989 Christian anti-rock documentary Hell's Bells (The Dangers of Rock and Roll) and tests out some of the conspiracy theories presented in the film.
- Opening Theme: "The Danse" by Kemper Crabbe
- Closing Theme: "Deteriorata" by National Lampoon
- Company Name: Congealed Protein Productions
- Very End Clip: More slowed-down footage of Holmberg talking in the sequel, Hell's Bells 2.
- The Show That: "I'm considering renaming Geek Porn, for some reason."
- Cardboard Box: Ozzy Osbourne.
- Join Us Next Time: "When we're joined by the local police, who will give me various noise pollution citations for that last experiment. See you next time."
- As with many early Archive episodes, this episode is available on the OALostEpisodes channel.