"gniksaM sdrawkcaB (Backwards Masking)" is the eighteenth episode of the Oddity Archive.
Ben tackles the great "backwards masking in music" conspiracy by taking selections from his CD collection and reversing them in search of hidden messages.
- "Summer Wind" by Frank Sinatra
- "All Apologies (Unplugged)" by Nirvana
- "Take Care the Road You Choose" by Richard Thompson
- "One Good Night Deserves Another" by Steve Wariner
- "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron" by the Royal Guardsmen
- "She's So French" by Benny Mardones
- "Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine" by Bob Dylan
- "Light as a Feather" by Redbone
- "White Christmas" by David Seville and the Chipmunks
- "I Need a Lover" by Pat Benatar
- "Gypsy Queen" by Van Morrison
- "Escape (The Piña Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes
- "I Believe (Sweet Lord Jesus)" by Dion
- "Trouble Again" by Linda Ronstadt
- "My Impersonal Life" by Three Dog Night
- "Oklahoma Song" by Hoyt Axton
- "Violin" by Kate Bush
- Opening Theme: "Pavanned" by Ben Minnotte
- Closing Theme: "namoW tsuD dloG" by caM doowteelF
- Company Name: sadaloC aniP ekiL uoY fI Productions
- Very End Clip: Ben going "Pfft" at "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)".
- The Show That: "Rushes in where angels fear to tread. We're funny that way."
- Cardboard Box: None (he instead holds up a copy of Appetite For Destruction by Guns 'n' Roses).
- Join Us Next Time: "When I suffer a rock-and-roll-induced mental breakdown, don a judge's robe and impersonate Stevie Nicks. It'll be fun!"
- Due to the sheer tonnage of music in this episode, it was not allowed to be posted onto YouTube before it was re-edited in 2015.