|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Air date||July 4, 2013|
|Written by||Ben Minnotte|
|Directed by||Ben Minnotte|
|VHS Vault Vol 1. (Amvest Video) (COMMENTARY)||Record Ripoffs|
Ben discusses the 1976 Bicentennial of the United States, along with the ideas and products that spawned from this anniversary.
- Super Bowl X Halftime Show (Up With People Riff) - 1976
- Two Bicentennial Minute Shorts - 1975/1976 (He doesn't riff them, but he does make his own.)
- "200" - 1975
- Opening Theme: "U.S. Blues" by The Grateful Dead
- Closing Theme: "Afternoon Delight" by Starland Vocal Band; Ben repeatedly asks the song to be turned off.
- Company Name: Dissonant Productions
- Very End Clip(s): Two Bicentennial TV idents
- The Show That: None
- Cardboard Box: "DOWN WITH UP WITH PEOPLE!!!", "UP WITH DOWN WITH PEOPLE!!!", a bicentennial Coca-Cola bottle
- Join Us Next Time: "As we go looking for a little afternoon delight", followed by the closing theme.
- This is the first episode of the series to be shot in both high-definition and in 16:9 widescreen.