|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||August 30, 2012|
|Written by||Ben Minnotte|
|Directed by||Ben Minnotte|
|Opening Theme||The Lady in Red by Chris De Burgh|
|Ending Theme||Auto-Manipulator by Crispin Glover|
|National Anthem Conspiracy Theory (TV Signs-Offs, Vol. 2)||Conservative Folk Music|
"American EXXXtasy" is the fifth episode of Oddity Archive.
Ben looks at old pornographic-related cable and satellite services, and tries to set out to right a major childhood wrong.
- American EXXXtasy (Late 1980s)
- The Spice Channel (1995)
- Eros America Commercial (1983)
- Many other adult services
- Company Name: Turn Your Crank To Frank Productions
- Very End Clip: Ben saying "Suddenly and forever".
- The Show That: "is that piece of bacon floating around in your baked beans."
- Cardboard Box: Black and white man with a cigar
- Join Us Next Time: "When we discuss the film Throw Momma from the Train." (gets slapped) "OW!!! It was just a joke!" (gets slapped again) "Ow!!! Oh...."
- Oddity Archive Sexy Voiceover: Louisa Giffard
- Satellite Dish Rep: Sebastian Villegas
- This episode was formerly only available on Blip, but since the Archive's suspension from the site, it is now on YouTube.
- This the first episode with special guest stars.
- This is the only episode of the Oddity Archive to have been age-restricted by YouTube, which means that those under the age of 18 will recieve a generic error message instead of the actual video. The episode is actually quite tame despite the topic of porno.
- In the episode "Scary Logos (and Other Nostalgic Video Terrors)", the supposed "scary logo movie" that Ben puts in the VCR is titled "American EXXstasy".